Become a member just by scheduling your free initial consultation with Dr. Varma, Dr. Dooley or Dr. Robertson as early as age seven.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends all children get a checkup with an orthodontist by the age of seven.
Early evaluation provides both timely detection of problems and a greater opportunity for more effective treatment. Prudent intervention guides growth and development, preventing serious problems later.
At this early age, orthodontic treatment may not be necessary, but vigilant examinations can anticipate the most advantageous time to begin, which could minimize the need for costly and extensive care later.
- Free initial examination
- Free monitoring of growth and development to help time when and if treatment is needed
- Participate in Robertson Rewards
- Participation in Referral Rewards Program
- Participation in office contests
- Free Robertson Orthodontics T-Shirt